Well, today I haven't had time to colour or even make a card. But this evening I decided to have a go at cutting out the shapes to make roses using the Robo. I was able to get the outline from an image on my cd and as my Robo doesn't print I cut them out on five different colours, textures and thicknesses of paper. I then used Tim Holtz distress inks to add different colours. I am going to leave them to dry before making them up. It will be interesting to see if all the papers make good roses!
Looks like I am going to be busy once I get started on this little lot.
Thankyou for visiting my blog.