Monday 15 October 2012

Paddy the Puppy

Morning everyone

Well having never made a card with Paddy on until last week I decided to make a second one last night.  Over in my group Serif Craft Artist Users Group on Facebook we are having a bit of fun this month with our October Challenge.  This entails using only items from one folder and nothing else to make a project and I have been amazed at some of the lovely projects that have resulted from so little.  There is no prize and there will be no winner and everyone who is taking part is having fun playing with the software and learning new ways of using it.

Anyway, back to my card.  Last night I set about making this for the challenge as this photo of Paddy is in the folder for members of the group to use.  So the only external item I have used is the photograph of Paddy himself - everything else on the card has been made by me using only the software.

As I was making this card I realised that it would fit in with the current fortnightly challenge over at Crafty Ann's Challenge Blog which is black and white plus one other colour, or black and white plus a coloured topper.  I chose the first option - Paddy is black and white and his collar is red to it was decided for me really.

I hope you like my card and thankyou for dropping in to visit my blog.

Catherine x

1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous Catherine - I love how you've created the frame and how you've added Paddy to the bp so that it looks almost like a shadow, great work. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete