Wednesday 2 November 2011

Couple of quick Forever Friends cards.

Hello everyone

Today I spent all morning in my craft room and I don't have a single card to show for it - not even half a card!  I was determined to catch up on making envelopes for some of my non-standard sized cards and I made good progress, thanks to my new Ultimate Pro from Crafters Companion.  I even made my first two enveloboxes.

So this evening I thought I would share two very quick cards I made yesterday, both of them Forever Friends.  I designed the card front for both of them in Digital Designer, and then printed each card front twice, cutting out elements from one copy to add as an extra layer onto the other copy.  This was then attached to the front of a 6x6 scalloped card.


I just couldn't resist this little sweep when I saw him.  The photograph doesn't actually show that he is layered, but he really is!  As is the flower embellishment.


What a romantic couple these two are!  Again, they have been layered and the only enhancement I made was to add some glamour dust to the hearts.

Et voila!  Two very quick and easy cards.

Thank you for calling in.

Catherine x

4 comments: