Saturday 2 March 2013

Hedgehog's Garden Adventure

Afternoon everyone

And I am back this afternoon with another easel card done in the same style as my previous two.  This time I have used the cd "Hedgehog's Garden Adventure" from Peerless Designs.  Because there are separate pngs on this cd it makes it very easy to use in Craft Artist - it also has digital stamps but I haven't had time to play with them yet.

Here is the card

The card is aprox 15x15 cm and was designed in and printed from Craft Artist again.  I have used some Coredinations green card to layer the background papers  and base images onto, and the topper is raised on foam pads, as is the sentiment tag.   I have again used a "stand up" stopper for the easel, using images from the cd.  I cut a second butterfly to layer onto the one on the base and I have just realised I forgot to put it on before taking this photograph so will have to rectify that.

Here is a close up of the "stopper"

I am very pleased with the finished card and hope you all like it too.

Thankyou for visiting my blog.

Catherine x

1 comment: