Sunday 16 December 2012

Is it a card or is it a box?

Morning everyone

Well I haven't had very much time to post to my blog or to do much crafting this last week - but on the plus side I did manage to get my Christmas tree up!  So now I can relax - just a little bit because I still have plenty to do in preparation for Christmas - and thought I would start by sharing a couple of Christmas cards I made.

These cards are a little bit different from a standard card because they are based on a box with a drawer.  The card bit is an easel card attached to the top of the box.

Here's the first one:

I made both cards with Centura Pearl card from Crafters Companion and for this first card I used an image and papers from my "The Snowman" cd, also from Crafters Companion.  A couple of die cut snowflakes added the finishing touches.

Here is the second card

For this card I used images from my "The Greatest Story Ever Told" cd from Katy Sue, and papers from my Jane Nestorenko cd "Adorables" from Crafters Companion.

And of course the drawers on the cards had to be filled with something nice

Turkish Delight in one and those chocolates that the Ambassador has at his dinner parties in the other!

Thank you for dropping by.

Catherine x



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Catherine love the design. Fantastic gift idea. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so lovely hun!
    Fabulous gifts.

    Hugs,
    Krafty Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete