Friday 21 December 2012

Bathing Robins

Evening everyone

Well not a lot of time this week to update my blog or to enter challenges either but I think I can just manage a few minutes to share hubby's Christmas card with you.  Now it's very difficult to make a card secretly when the recipient keeps hanging over your shoulder to see what you are working on so this was done very quickly in CraftArtist and printed when his back was turned, and then put together equally quickly when he went out to deliver some Christmas cards.  I gave it to him today so am now safe to show it!

The image is from my "Best of LaPashe" cd which I resized in CraftArtist, and the red border around is is a background from my "Just Inklined" cd also by LaPashe.  I used the background paper to make a frame for the image, and also to frame a second background paper from "Just Inklined" for the base of the easel card. 






I decoupaged the top of the bird bath and robins, and then added Flowersoft and a touch of glitter.  I made the sentiment "stopper" in CraftArtist and finished off with some die cut snowflakes.

Although this card was made in a very hurried way, I was pleased with the finished result.

Thank you for dropping in.

Catherine x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely! Such a beautiful image and so nicely presented.xx

    ReplyDelete