Sunday 17 May 2015

Stepping Out

Afternoon everyone

Well I am doing my best to keep my blog updated - and I am definitely doing better than I have done for a while.

The challenge over at the CD Sunday Challenge Blog this week is "Stepping Out" and I immediately thought of a card I made for someone who likes walking..  The card was personalised when I first made it but I made it again a few weeks ago as a general card.

This is it


As always I designed the whole card in CraftArtist before printing onto gloss paper and layering the topper onto gold mirri card.  The image is from the Creative Crafting World cd "A Walk in the Countryside".

So I would like to enter this into the CD Sunday challenge this week.

Many thanks for visiting my blog.

Catherine x

17 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Catherine! I love the imagee, it makes me want to go out walking in the country!
    I'm off to see if you've made anything else whilst I've been on my hols!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn - hahaha I keep on making them - just don't get much time to blog them!! x

      Delete
  2. Lovely card and an image from a cd I know well.
    Thanks for sharing this with us at CD Sunday this time.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant, I love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This CD is a fave of mine to. It's a lovely scene and I like the addition of the ribbon and those walking shoes are so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely interpretation of our theme Catherine. I think I have this one on MCS. Thank you for joining in again.
    Carol xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Catherine, very pretty image and i do like map paper you have used, like you everything i do goes through craft artist first, love it.
    sue-b xx
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sue - yes would be lost without CAP! x

      Delete
  7. Very pretty. I love those little shoes you have added. You have used one of my favourite CDs for the main image.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Catherine and a beautiful image. Like the addition of the 'walking shoes' and your beautiful ribbon. Now I am home my plan is to use CAP again, but need to 'gen up' as I have forgotten what it can do. Thanks for joining in with us, good to see you back blogging.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine. I stepped down as admin in my group at New Year because I just haven't got enough hours in the day! Trying my best to keep up to date with my blog(s)!

      Delete