Saturday 17 March 2012

Popcorn Birthday Card

Hello everyone

I am just dipping in very quickly this afternoon to post a card I made for my son's partner for her birthday, which she shares with St Patrick!  I managed to sneak some time to make a card yesterday but haven't had time to photograph it yet!

The card base is made from Centura Pearl and was cut on my Cameo.  The image is from my Popcorn the Bear cd by Crafters Companion.



I have just finished putting together six copies of my family history project that has been keeping me fully occupied and away from blogging (and crafting) for the last while.  You just wouldn't believe the amount of time I have spent trying to find extra pages to fit the scrapbooks I have used but thankfully I finally sorted it all out.  Baking next and then I really have to tidy and spring clean before normal service will be resumed.  I think poor hubby will be glad when I am finished too - he's getting a bit sick of cremated dinners!  I will blog some of it after Easter, all being well.

Thank you for dropping by.

Catherine x

6 comments:

  1. That is such a pretty card, I love the edging x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is super cute and I bet she will love it. Come back soon we miss you and your wonderful cards. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely card. And Popcorn is such a cute character. Sounds as if your coming towards the last bend of your marathon session on the family history books. I'm sure you'll be very proud of them when they are all done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just beautiful. Really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, very pretty x

    ReplyDelete